Monday 4 October 2010

Light Spill Update!


For all those who have shown an interest in 'Light Spill';
I am now back from Origin and back in the studio. This week I will be producing a new batch of lights which will be used to illustrate the variety of colourways/patterns available on my website. The online shop is still a way off, but you can email me to reserve one of the batch currently in production. The first 5 (yes only five!) will be ready for shipping at the end of next week, after which I will be taking orders by email with a four week lead time as lights will be made to order. You can buy them 'off the shelf' for £250 + p&p, but for a small additional cost I can create bespoke designs to your requests. Email me for more information, and keep an eye on http://www.rebeccawilsonceramics.com/ to see the new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment